Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gathering of Evil Spirit

Hoho ! Finally, today is our jimuisssss gathering =)
We took our lunch at Zen, Sunway Pyramid.
There were just 5 of us --> Lili, SK, Xiao, Boey and I.
I hope there is next gathering soon and it will be more and more evilsssss !
Hahaha. After that, we had girl's talkssssss for sure.

I love the foods there !
It's so nice but it's expensive too =(

We ordered lots but I just show two of it enough to avoid you from starving haha.
OMG ! I am so in love with it !!

Nice right ?!

It's so expensive.
So, just can go once a while =(
Haiz. Next time I must bring my family there LOL.
Because I no need to pay what hahaa.

After that, we shopped around but I buy nothing haha.
I need to save money, so.............
We go home around 6pm and luckily there was no traffic jam =)
After took a bath, I am waiting for Foo and KFC to fetch me for assignment.
OMG it's killing us.

The time is 1235am now and we are still in Paparich ><
Well, I guess we're going for supper before going home. xD

I am so excited because I am going to meet my lovely jimuisss tomorrow !
hohoho ^^
Sex in the city, wait for us !

Study life is so stress with those examsss and assignmentssss,
but I am enjoying it at the same time too !

After hard times, I feel happy and lucky.
I hope this feeling will goes on..

Tomorrow will be a good good day again.
Nitez world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment