Sunday, June 27, 2010

♥ Sex and the city ♥

I had a great day again with my seafoodssssssss ♥
Woke up early in the morning and headed to TS at 11am.
Siham & Heko were late about 1 hour =='''
We rushed to brunch cause we were starving hahaha.
SUBWAY , my very first time LOL.
It's not that bad and it considered healthy compared to MCD and KFC =)
After that, we shopped around.
4 of us bought the same head set and Estee bought a MP3.
Wooow congratez ! She wanted to own one for so long d.
Finally, she made it ^^

After that, we were thirsty and had our desserts at sweet chat.
The waiter was so rude. Ishhh.
After that, Estee and Ko went for the CPR while Peng and I went for ATM.
Well, when I was drinking water, I saw someone that looks familiar.
OMG. Is him ! Well, I pretend that I never see him, I think this is the best way.
I met him right after 1 week ! OMG !
God is playing with me?
Haha but fine, it's not a big deal.
We are just stranger =)

After that, we went for movie - Sex and the city !
Frankly, this movie is quite bored =='''
But some parts are also fun ♥

After movie, it was already 7pm.
We went to Klang for dinner.
As usual, bah kut teh ! Yum yum ^^

After that, dropped Co and Peng to their house.
Is time for us to back to KL !
Wohooo. What a tired day =(
But I did really enjoyed it !

Tomorrow going to class ==''
Assignments ! OMG.
I hope to finish it by tomorrow.
Bless me !

No comments:

Post a Comment