Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Exhausted

Well, it is a tiring day.
Foo, KFC and I met up at 9 in the morning.
We headed to 'bun san' mamak for our breakfast.
After that, we went home and started our assignment around 10 in the morning.
Around 1pm, we started prepare our lunch.
Haha it was quite fun.
Foo goreng telur LOL. Anyway, good job =)
Our lunch was simple but niceeeeeeee.
After that, we rest for a while coz we really got no idea =(
OMG ! It is time to continues.
Shitssss ! Seriously, I got no idea with this assignment !
We did tried our best to finish it but ..... ==
Ended up we decided to stop and they go home try to do it.
Or else.. we will finish it by tomorrow.
Around 8pm, they went home.

My mood is damn down right now !
Maybe I saw something?
I guess I am too tired and stress.
I miss home !
I wana go home !

This sem is really a busy and pack sem =(
Final is coming soon but there are still few assignments are waiting for me !
It drives me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

I wish to go home.............
Exhausted..
God bless me please !

No comments:

Post a Comment