Monday, March 14, 2011

End of the world ?

I guess my title of this post is quite attractive,isn't ?
Okay ignore me, haha !
I am sure that everyone has read/ heard about disaster which happened in Japan on 11.3.2011.
8.9 level earthquake and tsunami which caused many of them lost their loved one,
and their home sweet home.
I felt great that I am here, Malaysia.
Okay, ignore those racist parts,
at least we are safe from disaster,
thanks God and I hope Japanese will stay tough.
End of the world?
I heard about this when I was still a kids.
I don't know how the world will be,
I guess there will be just darkness in the world,
without water ? water foods? without electricity?
Perhaps..
Anyway, I thought it was just a story...
but today, I feel like it's nearer and nearer,
ya end of the world is coming soon.
I am sure it's soon...

Disasters and accidents are cruel,
should I say that humans are weak or...?
2 cases about accidents which is 'super serious' within 1 month time,
almost all of them passed away,
left one girl survive with pain....
They are students with flying results,
good attitudes but why? Why all of these happened to them?
I can't imagine what's the feeling of losing their loved one?
and.. they are still young...
Please drive safely everyone,
it's for your own good :)

Life is too short,
I always think of how if this is my last breath?
I don't know,
because there are too many things that I haven't try yet,
and many peoples that I haven't meet yet...
Tell me what to do?
Nobody can tells,
just appreciates what I've owned.

Let's pray for Japan =)

No comments:

Post a Comment