Saturday, July 2, 2011

So what ?!

I was struggling.
I was forcing myself to let go of it.
I was begging myself not to bother about it.
" Such a fool " I think this is what in your mind while you're reading this.
Yes, I was a fool for once because of someone else.
I don't think that I am at the moment at least.
I thought he was my everything but he actually not.
I admit that ,
whatever I do,
he is the one that I think of.
What he likes or dislike always in my mind,
but what for?
I don't even know what for.

But, what I want to say is,
decision is always on my hand.
I can just choose to stop from being a fool,
and start my new life.
Yea a smarter choice,
and I did it.

You're the one who forces me to go away,
maybe you will think that " so what ",
fine, this is in my expectation.
And now,
is my turn to say that, SO WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment