Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's JULY !

OMG ! It's JULY !
How fast is it ?!
We're getting older hoho ^^
Well, I am always sweet 18th hahaha.
Anyway, another 6 months to go and...
We will be graduate soon.
I guess we are going to graduate on Dec 2012.
Hmmm.. It's real soon.
OMG ! Started to feel reluctant =(
We're gonna leave each other soon.
So, please do appreciate every single moment we spend together ♥

Tomorrow, we're going to Sg.Wang !!!
I gonna buy myself a bag !
I've been wanted to buy for so long ..
I hope I could get one tomorrow.

Alright, thanks to Foo for the choco ♥
Looks niceeeeeeeee.
Here show you how the choco look !
And...
the MODEL of the choco haha.
No doubt.
It's foo's production xD

Well, another assignment to goooooooooooo.
Wish me luck LOL.

This sun will be E-shien's wedding buffet.
All of us are so excited and looking for it !
Let's enjoy the nightttttt !

Final oh final !
I am going home end of this month =)
Before that, I need to have a war with my dearest final =(
Good luck my friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment