Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hard time.

I've read my previous blogs,
it sounds sweet =)
I feel sweet alone,
how funny is it LOL.
It's been 3 months I kept it,
I mean the feeling,
it's deep.
Too deep and I don't even can pull myself out from it although it's real hurt.
I was really fine when I was in my hometown,
but once I back to KL,
I am not fine at all,
thanks to my mum who has accompanied me for the whole week.
I hate being alone,
I felt lost after my mum back to BW.
I started to think lots,
I cried alone in the silent night,
nobody knows, and nobody cares too.

I guess I've lost a very good friend.
Sometimes it's really easy to say, but hard to do.
You're not as good as you said,
your actions showed me this.
Alright, I've tried to be friendly,
I am sorry if I ain't. =)

I was lost yesterday.
When tears flow, I realized the pain.
I told myself this is for the last time,
and I hope so.

I am really sad when I refresh back how close we get used to be last time,
and I am clearly knew that all of these will not happens again.
I tried to hold it,
but I found that it's useless.
So, just let it, this is the only thing I can do now.
I guess you don't even care =)

No matter how, you're always my best friend.
Whenever you think that you need me,
I'll always by your side.^^

It's hard time for me now,
but I believe that hard time will pass.
God bless me please.

2 comments:

  1. dont sad le, life is like tat~ we always get this kind of situation and as we able to move on, we will felt mature... this is call grow-ups~

    if you feel alone and away from ur hometown, come speak to me, my ears always ready to hear ur story even though i cant help anything~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CK =)
    I am pretty fine now, hehe..
    I guess i've learned to be stronger now.
    thanks much.

    ReplyDelete