Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Drink + I am fall for you.

I had a great night my my beloved friends before Raya break =)
Can you imagine that we drink for almost 7 hours?
I thought I can sleep well after drink,
but I stayed up for the whole night. ==''
And...
I was looking at those who was sleeping for few hours !
( Siapa makan cili terasa pedas )
Hahahahaha I damn mean right ? LOL.
I went home at 7++am early in the morning,
the air is fresh enough,
I love it !
I thought to have breakfast with you guys before back,
but SOMEONE is still sleeping,
so I just ciao !
Thanks guys for giving me such a great night,
but I guess we all were broke =X
Save money guys ! For our next plan ^^
I am gonna miss you guys for 1 week :(
Will you miss me at the same time?
Hmmmm =)
BTW, Selamat Hari Raya to all of my friends.
Have a nice holidays ya !
See you guys soon !

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am fall for you ♥
It's just so simple,
without any reason.

Happy people are happy rich or poor,
unhappy people are unhappy rich or poor.
Your true wealth comes from your heart & is always only there.
So I am always rich with you in my heart ♥

No need to changes the way you get used to be,
I like the way you're. ♥

1 comment:

  1. For sure i am going to miss u alot cyndi during this break time... Yeah start saveing for ur next plan ok and plan faster... <3 <3

    ReplyDelete