Saturday, November 6, 2010

♥ Beautiful Days ♥

This Sat and Sun are such beautiful days for me ♥
I slept about 12.30a.m. on Fri and woke up about 11a.m. yesterday.
The first thing I did was ON my laptop :p
I sat on the sofa and daydream for a while before brush my teeth ! hahaha !
After that, I checked my Facebook and Twitter as what I always do :p
Since long times never gather with my devil spirit family,
so I decided to attend this gathering.
I just followed them without knowing where to go actually. LOL.
Well, I never expect that there's such place near Ampang park,
I love the environment damn much.
It's a cafe with home style,
western food is the main course there :)
I wanted to go there with my love one, hahahaha !
As if I could be with the one I ♥ someday in future.




There are few more photos in my HP,
too bad I failed to upload after I updated the Facebook version ==
Will be upload after this.

Shisha provided at there too, but I am not sure with the price hehe =X
Friends, let's go together !
I LOVE IT ! hehe.







Wooow ! I can't wait to go there again ! hehe.

After few hours of gathering,
we went home.
I took a nap for sure !
I was very tired after back from the gathering,
maybe the weather was damn hot and made me sleepy :D
At night, I went to Yulik for steamboat with Ben, Vinz, Wong and KF :)
It was a great dinner because of the weather ! Raining day weiii :p
I actually wanted to Sing K, but very the expensive so we just went home after dinner.

I don't know why I don't feel sleepy at all and I slept about 2.30a.m. last night ==
And this morning I woke up around 9.30a.m. because ....
We've promised Papa Mama to go to Imbi market LOL.
It was crowded coz today is SUNDAY !!
Wu ~ Wu ! Beautiful Sunday :p
After back from market, I took a shower and started my lazy life by sitting on the sofa and ...............
Hehe, you should know what I am doing now LOL.

Alright, I guess we will be just staying at home for the whole day today :)
Have a nice Sunday everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment