Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's February !

My very first post in February in English :p
Gonna say Goodbye to Feb soon,
real soon cause there's just 28 days in Feb!
I always tell my friends in KL that we can meet real soon,
and they get used to say : more than one month =='''
HAHA it might be quite long for those who just sitting at home and doing nothing.
I'll quit my job on 28th March.
More than one month to go.
Although I am just working for months,
I wanted to say that,
study life is far more better than working life !
So, please enjoy your every single moment of study life !
You'll definitely miss it, no doubt !

Seriously,I kinda miss KL.
Those peoples, streets and places !
Life with freedomssss ! HAHA.
But I got quite complicated mood at the same time ><'''
I know I've to live all alone there,
I hate the feeling of starving cause got nobody to accompany me for meals.
Somemore my lovely LALA going to Taiwan for 3 months,
I'll becomes Ms.LONELY ><
Arghhh, perhaps this is what we so called life.
We couldn't hold both at the same time,
we must let go of one !

I am 21st this year,
I am nor-longer a little girl.
LOL.
My past makes who I am today.
Thanks to those who has hurt-ed me all this way,
Thanks to those who has help-ed me all this way,
Thanks to those who always loves me,
Thanks to those who has critized me.

THANKS !

New life, opssss.
It's not new life cause my new life has started for months,
it's my better life :P

All the best guys and I miss you guys damn much.
Let's make more memorable memories together before graduate !

to YOU YOU YOU and YOU,
take good care too !

Never give up,
move forward, not only look okay.

My wish for today : time pass faster please.

No comments:

Post a Comment