Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Merdeka?

Today is Merdeka, but I don't even can feel it.
Everything seem normal and it's bored than normal day =X
Arghhh I need to stay home alone for doing nothing.
Shopping mall will be crowded I guess,
so I just stay home ><
Should I feel proud to be Malaysian? =='''
Recently ,there is too many racists,
Malaysia no more peace between races :(
Still, I feel proud with my classmates,
we're always peace.
Guess what ?!
We celebrates Chinese New Year, Deepavali, Raya and even buka puasa together =)
I do really feel proud !
My class is awesome, give you guys a big clap =)
There is just another year for us to go,
we might be far apart or even busy with own stuff,
some of us may be lost contact in future,
always remember those memories we gained in these few years,
it can't be replace by other.
For sure, I hope we all will still keep contact.
Once be friends, friends for life, right?


Well, I had a greats day yesterday :)
After back from class,
I took a short break and I get ready heading to Jogoya @ Start Hill.
Met up with my 2 Bros LOL.
We had a very naisssss dinner, thanks Raymond Tan for the dinner xD
After that, I back home and I've been waited CK for 1 hour @@
Foo, KFC, Ben, Vinz and another friend were waiting for us for so long,
they reached there around 10pm LOL.
CK and I reached bout 1130PM.
I thought I'll scold by them badly,
but luckily they dint do so hahahaha.
I am really sorry that I was late .
We played pokers there, haha poker kingssssss !
Around 130am, we all going home.
Some of them go for second round =)
It was a greats night even it was simple.
I got new friend again haha.
Even I don't know cantonese and they don't know mandarin,
but we can still communicates well =)
That's mean, language is not a problem.
We proved it.

I got my last sem result,
it's BAD.
I did really do my best,
but the result is just like shit :(
Hmmm...
Nothing to do with it,
it's too late for everything,
I've to accept and do it better next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment