Tuesday, August 24, 2010

L.O.V.E

It's hard for us to meet someone that we're loving is loving us too.
LOVE seems simple, but it's complicated.
We'll never know how it will be going,
till the end of it.
It's just like gambling,
you'll just either win or lose.
We might need to use our lifetime to learn about it.

Thanks for loving me all the ways.
For someone that I had been hurt you deeply before,
you said it was really a nightmare for you,
but you'll still cherish me as before if I willing to give you chance.

My dear friend, we get used to be so close as best friend.
Thanks for everything =)
I hope we're still best friend as before.

Thank you so much,
you guys treat me well all the ways,
but this isn't a right time,
and I am not gonna make any decision,
let times prove and arranges everything.

I get used to miss you in this way,
I don't love you,
but I like you.
Love is just like a promise,
once we say it out,
you can't take it back easily.
I hope I got the chance to tell you that I LOVE YOU someday in future.
Nobody knows who you're,
I am the only one.

I see through your heart,
stay in the back of someone else,
your memories with her haven't delete.

When we're trying to be somebody, it seems like so hard.
When we want things to be in someway, it just goes by another way round.
When I wish to be with you, you just wish to be with her.
Life, that's.

2 comments: