Monday, August 2, 2010

Finally !!

Finally! It's my holidays =)
First of all, thanks and congratez to my lovely group members,
no matter what is the output,
what I wanted to say is, WE DID A GREAT JOB =)
Everything go smoothly today,
much more better than my expectation.
Thanks so much for those who has been helping us lots in this project too.

Tomorrow will be a great day?
Alright, tomorrow my class having our very first activity - picnic,
wohooo how long I never go for picnic =X
I am so excited about it and I hope tomorrow is coming SOON !
My lovely classmates, let's enjoy !!
We must take lots of photosssssss !

The worst thing is either ...
When the one who we're missing is missing someone else otherwise..
When he/she is just infront of us, but he/she don't know that we're loving him/her...
When you're loving someone that you clearly understand he/she will never fall in love to you..
When you're missing someone, you know that you got no chance to tell him/her..
When you wanted to know how he/she feels, but you can't ask........

I smile coz of you,
but your smile is for her ........




No comments:

Post a Comment