Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Say NO to spicy foodssss !

Few more days to go and my sem break for 4th sem is going to end.
I back home for less than 2 weeks , and I will be back to KL on this coming Saturday =)
I miss them so much, I guess I doing nothing at here for the whole day,
eat and sleep, and then eat and sleep again =='''
I gained weight !!!!! OMG.
Start from today,
I am gonna avoid from spicy foods,
as my friends know,
I love spicy foods so muchhhhhhh.
So, it's just like killing me =(

Poh ann is coming to find me on Thursday =)
She's just like to stay at home here,
haha ! Maybe it's quite relax to be here? LOL.

Well, I can't wait to back to KL and start my new sem.
It's just because of I am really bored with doing nothing everyday. =='''

Friends, let's make our 5th sem as fun as possible.
I guess it will be quite stress because we got 6 subjects LOL.

see you guyssss sooon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment