Saturday, July 24, 2010

BIRDday ;p

The day to be home is approaching,
but I don't seem to be so happy.
I am clearly understand why,
but please don't ask me WHY, thankiu =)
I think there is just something I don't wish to recall back,
but I just can't go away from it,
I know I need face it one day.
I am quite bad mood NOW,
the night is so quiet today,
maybe I just can't get used to this silent night after a crazy night.

My house was so 'crowded' yesterday hehe.
We got a BIG plan for Foo's birthday.
Well, the plan is not so success,
coz he actually can see what we were doing inside the house even we off the light coz.....
we never off the TV ==''
The light from TV enbaled him to see what we were doing inside =='''
but still, there was another thing to give him suprise !
Video from us =)
Deng ! Even it was just a simple celebration and simple video,
but it's sincere from all of us,
hope you like it !
On behalf of all of us, again,
we hope you will be happy always ^^
After cut cake and eat eat eat,
around 2a.m. we went to swimming pool there and had a talk.
We talk nothing much xD
But I was really happy to had a great night + morning with you guys,
I am glad to know you guys.

Around 4a.m.,
KFC, YeeShin, Gordon and I headed to Batu Caves to drop Pang,
for sure, we yamcha at there, my first time LOL.
After that, we lepak at Pang's house for an hour,
I thought we will take curry mee as breakfast,
but coz of too tired and gastric,
we cancelled our plan.
Around 6.30a.m., we headed back to KL.
Reached home around 7a.m. and I was freaking tired.
After bath I meet my lovely Mr.Chou =)
Guess what ?! I slept till almost 1pm haha.
But I still feel so tired and sleepy.
After woke up, I on9, I eat, I bath and...
after that I slept again LOL.
I woke up at 7pm and around 8pm,
I went to dinner with my 'family' in KL at the same place again.

I tried to study for a little bit today,
and at least,
I studied SOMETHING.
I know tomorrow will be a HARD DAY for me =(
coz I need to face the notesssssssssss !

Maybe I knew that it's impossible,
but I just don't wish to face it.
Give me some times,
I will just go away.........



No comments:

Post a Comment