Friday, July 16, 2010

Let go the past

It has been a week I never be here =X
I guess I am lazy , heee.
It's Friday, OMG !
Study break is gonna end soon.
I think I do nothing ? haha.
I still got 1 assignment and 1 project to go =(
I hope I could finish it by today but ......
I really got no idea with the assign =='''

I wanted to go home =)
For sure, I will miss KL lots during my sem break too haha.
I am quite happy recently,
with or without reason,
it's not important to know, hahaha !
Alright, everything happens with reason right ?
But just let me keep the reason,
because I also not really know why kekez ;p

I think it's time for all of us to let go the past.
Every single memory is valuable,
we all knew that,
but sometimes letting go of sad memory doesn't that bad.
Unfortunately, sad memories are hard to let go.
I guess this is the hardest thing.
We born to move forward,
looking forward and goes on with life.
Please don't look backward,
look backward will only let you standing on the spot without moving.
My beloved friends, let's move forward together and work out a better life.
We are still young, nothing that we can't get over,
it's just depends on we want to be or not.
Hard times will pass, I keep telling myself and it does really work.

The only thing that we can do is just let go of someone that he/she will never cares for us anymore.

Love or Friendship, both the same.

Move forward, there might be someone who will appreciates us as we did.

If you insist to hold it, you're just leading yourself to get heart break.


So what is the point for you to hold it?
Please don't hurt yourself when you're loving someone,
because when you're loving someone,
there might be someone who loves you much too..

I, you, we, they, he, she, it !
We all deserved a better life.

And last, GOOD LUCK to you guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment