Friday, July 9, 2010

Study break

Well, it's my study week =(
I am not going home for this study week because I am going to have STUDY GROUP with my crazy gang LOL.
Wherever we are, it should be FUN.
For sure, we will study at the same time xD
Kawan-kawanku, please huh ;p
hahahaha !

Anyway after a TIRING study group,
we decided to have steamboat as dinner for this coming Friday ^^
In our life, not just BOOKS,
we must ENJOY !
Friends, pointer doesn't a matter,
as long as we do our best and can graduate in time.
When we are working,
skills are much more important than CGPA =)
As long as we can get a Degree cert as a prove hahaha :p

The day for me to be home is approaching.
Wohooo.

I am going to meet my dearest Hui later ^^
I feel sleepy now xD
I am going to take a nap now !

Good luck to all my friends.
Study SMART ya,
not study HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment