Saturday, July 31, 2010

Holidays

I was suddenly shocked and I woke up at 4a.m. just now.
I thought about my driving license ==''
OMG ! It was expired on 31 Jul 2010.
Luckily I din't drive to anywhere yesterday, hehe.
Well, I need to settle it ASAP because Gordon, YeeShin and KFC are following me back to Penang and for sure I will be their driver xD
So, later imma going to Jusco Maluri's Post Office,
I hope got OPEN, please !

My holidays started but it's NOT OFFICIALLY yet,
because we still got one project to settle and we're having our presentation TOMORROW!
Kawan-kawanku, remember to MAKE UP ! hahaha INCLUDED GUYSSSSSSSSS!
Well, I feel so helpless about this project.
I guess we're the only one who haven't done with SQL =(
And about the presentation..
How should I present ?
I really afraid to talk infront of so many peoples ==''
Some peoples used to TEASE me zzzz.
Hahahaha, siapa makan cili terasa pedas !

Today will be a good Sunday?
I hope it will be.
I am going back to my hometown coming wednesday, but I will be busy till Fri because I need to be a PART TIME DRIVER for my 3 lovely friends haha.
Let's have fun ya !

I am waiting for the picnic on Tuesday !
It should be fun =)
BBQ !!!
Yeah I love it xD
After that, all of us need to wait for 2 weeks only can get to see each other :(
I am sure that I will miss you guysss so much !
Take care ya.
See you all soon !
Enjoy your daysssssssss !

No comments:

Post a Comment