Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Congratulations to E-Shien

Last Sunday was my friend's wedding buffet,
first of all,
congratulations !
Hmmm, she is my very first friend who get married hehe.
So this was the first time I attended my friend's wedding.
We tried to made it FUN xD
I should say that, wherever we're, it will be FUN !
Well, all photos were uploaded in Facebook,
and I knew that it's too late for me to post this blog haha.
Hmm I am just so LAZY ^^

My final is approaching.
I wanted to go home but ....
I hope I can sleep for 24 hourssssssssss !
I don't know why,
I am so stress =(
Sometimes I feel like gonna give up !
I am fucking dislike some of our L******** !

Pimplesss love me much recently.
I guess my hormone is imbalance hahahaha.
Alright, just ignore me.
My mum said, maybe you're too stress , so ......
I think so =)

I am not in good mood this few days !
The feeling is damn BAD !
I got no confident at all....
As what my sis said, from the way you talk,
I knew that you lost your confident ...
Yes I am.
I don't know why,
don't ask me why..

Maybe I am just a failure all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment