Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Ohh yea, it's Sunday AGAIN.
Time flies !
Guess what ?! Chinese New Year is approaching !
4 more days but I can't feel it !
Hello world ! Where is the chinese new year's mood ?!
My family don't even buy a CNY song album this year.
And... we haven't prepare any drinkssss yet ><'''
OMG ! No need to buy maybe?! Drink plain water will do, HAHAHA!
Oh ya, I won't be around during CNY because I am going to Tangkak,Johor and Singapore with my family.
First of all, we will drop by Tangkak which is my bro in law's hometown,
after that we will heading to Johor Bharu which is my aunt's place !
Having reunion dinner there,
and going to Singapore on the next day !
So excited to go Singapore but .... I've to drive all the way I guess @@
Kinda tiring actually but what to do ?!
It's more convenience to travel by our own car :D
There will be what so called 'Open house' again this year at my place!
Too bad my friends in KL are unable to attend for sure :(
Haizzzz.
I miss you guys like a sick cat ! HAHAHA.
Sound serious but I really always do :p

I am not in good 'condition' and mood currently.
Maybe it's cause of PMS ><'''
You guys are open minded right? LOL.
Yea PMS !
So don't talk to me so often cause I might unable to control my temper weih.
And pimples pop out too !
Nah, PMS and PIMples, I hate you !
You both are always together,Fxxx!!

Anyway Happy Chinese New Year guys !
Hope you guys enjoy this festival as well :D




STAY TUNES.

No comments:

Post a Comment