Friday, January 7, 2011

♥ Sem break ♥

I guess I'll be just sitting here and coutdown for 1p.m. :p
Well, my leader is on leave today and I got nothing to do yet ==
No letter, No invoice, No purchase order, No Delivery Order and etc.
Maybe I should leave something 'for the day after today' next time,
so that I won't be just sitting here and do what I am doing now, hehes.
Day by day, really fast ...
I back here on 19th Dec 2010, it's last year !! Awwwww.
Today is 8th Jan 2011, 5 months to my birth, haha devil.
I am 21st years old this year, and can I have a great celebration?
Too bad, I don't think all of my friends in KL can attend..
Alright, I am not sure with the date yet because 8th June 2011 is weekdays, OMG!
Maybe I'll make it on 4th June 2011, Sat !
I hope my friends in KL are able to attend :)
We come here on 3th and back on 5th, nice right ?
haha SS larh me !
Okay, I need to wait for timetable then only can confirm the date :(
Sound like still long to go, but it's soon !

=====================================================================
It's been 3 weeks I never meet my coursemates,
damn miss them wei !!!!!
We seldom contact with each other during holidays :(
Some even din't contact at all.
OMG ! How sad ..
I thought we get used to be so good all the time..
Oh gosh, I dislike graduate seriously !
I started to worry about it !
I don't know where should I stay, KL ? BW ? Or... Singapore ?
I got an alternative plan actually, hehehe.
But I am not sure if I'll go for it,
let's see !

============================================================
Chinese New Year coming soon, left less than 1 month :)
Are you ready ?!
Maybe I am going to Singapore again for this CNY..
Actually there got nothing much during CNY coz almost all shops close ==
I need a vacation so badly :(
End of this year, I hope I can go Taiwan with my jimuissss.
My timetable, please be good okies ?
Don't crash with my trip please ><
Arghhh, kill me ! I need a vacation !!!!

I want to own another Swatch so badly, can I ?

Gonna ask from bro next week...
Hope the answer is YES !!!

Wish me luck !!!
==========================================================
Goshh, it's just 10.05a.m. right now,
still long to go to 1p.m. :(
Can you imagine how bored I am?
I am just sitting here, facing the dekstop,
scrolling up and down the facebook and do nothing...

Tick Tock Tick Tock,
move faster please !

3 comments: