Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wedding Dinner ♥ 11111

11111, such a nice date :D
It was my cousin's wedding :)
My mum went to Australia for her wedding,
and of course for traveling around in Melbourne too.
Yes, she'll be staying at Australia after this,
so nice ! I wish I could too...
It was an awesome wedding dinner for me,
especially the part which playing the video of the wedding ceremory in Australia,
OMG ! So touching when they say 'I Do'.
I thought I can only see this kind of wedding ceremory in movie :p
The video contained their daily activities such as brushing teeth,
ready to go for work and etc.
It also contained video that they are wearing wedding costume holding the flower and having a walk in the garden, OMG !
Those videos they dance in the wedding hall and the bridge 'throw' the flower to friends !!!
Can you imagine ?
What can I say is NICE !!!!!!
I've started to dream about my own wedding ==''
It's too early, I know :p
Hahaha speechless.

The most important , all of our relatives get to gather again !
My sis:When will we meet again?
Cousin: See Ee's wedding.
Mum: See Ee ? Not so fast larh.

HAHAHA ! This is my mum's respond whenever relatives ask about my RELATIONSHIP.
I already get used to it :p

I was really happy last night !!
Congratulations to my cousin and all the best :)
Hope I able to visit you in Melbourne someday in future.
Waiting for next cousin's wedding, but don't know who will be the one ==

No comments:

Post a Comment