Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dreaming...

I am going back to my hometown tomorrow but I feel nothing,
I mean I am not as excited as I expected.
Suddenly feel like reluctant to leave here,
although it's just for few days,
but I got a feeling that is unable to describe by words.
Sometimes I feel like I need a break,
leave everything behind included YOU,
but I got no direction.
I don't know where to go,
I don't know what can I do.

Do you realize that I don't even dare to look into your eyes anymore since that day ?
I am sad whenever I look into your eyes,
it reminds me of what I did and what you said.
I know all of that are just excuses,
you're not willing to hurt me too.
Thanks for your kindness.
Ops, perhaps mercy.

Sometimes I really hope that you're just beside me,
and I can hold your hand ..
I know it's impossible,
and the deadline is approaching,
it's time for me to let go officially...

How I wish that I can tell you once again,
and I hope that you can tell me what I wish to hear from you.

IMPOSSIBLE, I know it.
I am just dreaming.
I keep dreaming.
I should slap myself maybe.

I am just not fine at this moment,
I am sure that I will be fine after tonight.

2 comments:

  1. instead going back to your hometown, why dont you go somewhere else?? like going a trip~ genting or sunway or cameron or where ever place u wan go~ enjoy 99, leave all the sad things behind on the trip~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I am going to malacca this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete