Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tomorrow will be better :)

Another nice day again.
Still, I don't know why :p
I am listening to '明天会更好‘,Tomorrow will be better.
Yea,always believe that tomorrow will be better.
Doesn't means that today is not good enough,
just there's a better tomorrow always.
Yesterday is a history,
today is too late to be,
so let's create a better tomorrow.
Learn from today's mistakes,
and never repeat it again.

See ! I feel great with what we are now.
I don't expect more anymore :)
It's good for the both of us,isn't?

My friends said that '爱不疚 ’by lumfung represented my song LOL.
[FONG SHAO, FONG HUAI SHO YAO]
Excuse me ! I already let go what :p
As you guys can see how release I am.

And....
One of my friend asked me,
If you can't be with the one you loved,
will you be the one who loves you much?
Errr.. Err..
The answer: Maybe ? Depends on who is he.
Maybe I'll if I got the feeling :)

hahaha ! Well, my answer is meaningless.
Don't care la, I am happy with my life now.

I am going to library with my friends tomorrow.
Wow, it's gonna be a long long day again...
All of us are tired with those assignmentsssssss.

Hope we can get what we want tomorrow.
Kampateh my friends.

Let's look forward for a better tomorrow.
Oh ya, it's really good when I know that my friend is moving forward too.
Well, I'll never wait for those who's unable to move forward.
I'll just greet you with GOOD LUCK !

No comments:

Post a Comment