Monday, October 18, 2010

I miss YOU,YOU,YOU and YOU ...

Guess what I am doing now?
I keep listening to '说了再见' by Jay Chou, and
'We will meet again' by ATQ 2007.
Sometimes I do really hate life,
because we are facing thousands or millions times of separations.

I thought I won't cry anymore when coming back from Butterworth,
but I cried just now.
Once I entered the house,
there's nobody home.
I was so tired and I wanted to sleep,
but I keep awake,
and my heart ain't feeling well,
but I don't even know why.
At 6p.m., I was looking at the clock and I was thinking that,
how good if I am still in Butterworth,
my sister and my two little nieces will be home at this time.
I admitted that my temper is kinda bad,
and I get used to scold them if they're too noisy,
but I do really love them lots.
I was so hungry just now and I found nobody to take dinner with me,
I was so helpless...
I was sitting alone in the living room facing the laptop and..
my tears never listen to me..
I cry alone like stupid and I wanted to call my mum but I control myself..
Coz my mum will be worry me lots if I cry..
And I am big enough..

Tomorrow, one of my dear friend will be leaving and start his new life in Singapore..
We get used to be so close last time, we have lots of fun when we're together..
He'll be back after 6 months...
Singapore not that far right ? Maybe you'll think so..
But there's wordless to describe my feeling,
it's complicated..
I know he's more suffer than me, he came all the way from Sarawak and has been stayed
in KL for almost 4 years..
He adapted everything here and now, he has to start another new life in a new place without friends and family..
This remind me about 2+ years ago,I started my life in KL..
I will never forget the feeling..
HELPLESS.
I cry and cry for every night..
Nobody talk to me,
nobody listen to me,
nobody eat with me...

I know he's sad and he told me that he's so reluctant to leave...
I really don't know what can I say...
I told him, think from another way,
it's a new start for you..
and your Mandarin and English will improves.
6 months very fast to pass...

We were listening to 'After Say Goodbye' in the car just now,
but I know we'll meet again...
By the time I say goodbye just now,
I don't dare to look at you and I just smile...
After closed the door,
I don't even dare to turn back and say goodbye again..

I really hope you can take good care of yourself there..
and don't repeat any mistake that you did anymore..
All the best and good luck my dear..

We're always here waiting for you :)

I am gonna miss YOU,YOU,YOU and YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment