Tuesday, October 26, 2010

♥ I don't mind, just because of you ♥

One of my friend told me that,
once a girl decided to give up,
she's really get hurt and doesn't means that she doesn't love anymore,
yipiieee I totally agreed :p
Once she decided, she's really leaving.
So do I.
I don't know why I can be so obsessed with you,
until I don't mind anything.
I don't mind the way you're,
I don't mind the way you talk to me,
I don't mind the way you treat me,
I don't mind how bad is your temper,
I don't mind even you can't let go of her..
I don't mind because I believe that I can make you touch someday in future.
A thousands or millions of I DON'T MIND.

My friends have woke me up recently.
Is it worth for you to be like this while other never cares,
NOBODY CARES !
Is it you're really happy to be like this?

I keep silence as I know I am not fine at all.
I am not willing to be like this,
just because of the what so called feeling,
I got no choice.

I've tried to act nothing,
I even laugh loudly always infront of my friends,
joking around as the way I get used to be.......
There's tears inside my heart,
just like the raindrop from the sky.

I am down coz of any single action or word from you,
but still, I've to SMILE.
I guess we never share anything for quite a long period.
Are we still best friends as what you've said? WOndering..
There's a wall between us since that day,
nobody can breaks it.

It's time to stop to act as a stupid :)
Life still goes on.
And thanks for leaving a scar on my heart.
====================================================

Today is a GOOD GOOD day although I am not feeling well.
Maybe I've got enough sleep last night :)
Today and tomorrow just got only one class,
quite relax but I am not so happy actually coz there will be replacement class soon ==
I am really stress coz of those assignments :(
I guess the weather is damn bad,
suddenly cold and suddenly hot,
makes me not feeling well,
and my face got NEW MEMBER again,
PIMPLE, damn it.

Today is really a good day for me,
don't ask me why,
the answer will be I DON'T KNOW.
Seriously, I DON'T KNOW.
I hope this feeling will goes on,
don't go away from me please,
I do really love you :)

Oh yea,
one of my friend called me and ask for part timer this weekend,
anyone interested?
Kindly contact me ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment