Monday, October 25, 2010

The way we are.

I back from Malacca last night.
It was a GREAT trip with my girls,
and you know what,
I am sick, vomited like there's no tomorrow.
The 'BEST; trip ever.
But still thanks to my jumuisss for giving me such a nice trip,
and indeed sorry for spoilt your mood.
I feel warm when you guys taking care of me, thanks.
I don't know why,
by the time I sick,
I miss you so much...
But you'll never be there for me,
how I wish you're the one who will take care of me whenever I am sick..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am afraid, afraid of everything.
I am tired, tired of everything.

This week is gonna be a busy week for assignment.
Assignments and finals are coming up soon,
drives me crazy.
I hope I won't do last mins job again,
I do really hope.

Cyndi Toh, work hard !!!!
Wish me luck and please support me always.
I can't be lazy anymore,
and
NO MORE LAST MINS PLEASE !

========================================================================

I tried to be sporting all the times,
I tried hard, you know that.
Everything has changed and seems becoming bad,
I miss the way we get used to be last time,
but it will never come back to me anymore.
Seriously, I hate the way we communicates now,
it makes me hurt.
It's hurt, and I feel helpless.
Nobody is perfect, so do I...


My english is poor,
but who cares ?!
At least I am trying to improve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment